Trash & Treasure

NCCU Taipei Model United Nations invites international students!

#1 by ianccu , Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:25 pm

To International Association:

Hello! I am the Secretary-General of 2011 NCCU Taipei Model United Nations(TMUN). My name is Becky,Yeh.

It is with such an honor and pleasure to invite all of the international students to take part in 2011 NCCU Taipei Model United Nations.
I sincerely want to invite those of the students who are interested in international affairs to come to join us, where they can meet people having the same passion all around Taiwan!

As the International Association is the best bridge in NCCU to communicate with international students, I want to ask for your help to publicize or promote this events to international students. Are there any method that I can mail invitation letter or introduce this event to them?

Taipei Model United Nations is host by NCCU Youth Association of International Conferences (YAIC).

This year, 2011 TMUN would be held from May 13th to May 15th at the 7th floor of NCCU Administration Building.

Throughout the 3-day conference, students will be given the chance to transform into distinguished diplomats from respective nations by simulating the four committees under United Nations. In addition to the formal conference sessions, TMUN2011 has also prepared delegates for the splendid 2-night social events: Soiree and Party night respectively. The three-day conference enables participants not only to interact, communicate with both local and foreign students, but also to have much fun during the social events. It is such a great chance that everyone can’t miss out!

The registration is now opened! The registration fee for incoming delegate is NT$1,800 or US$55 per person. Those who want to register can just click on the Registration section on our official website (http://www.taipeimun.org).

If anyone needs further information or has any questions, please visit us at our official website or contact us at taipeimun@gmail.com via e-mail.

2011 NCCU TMUN really welcome all of the international students to join this events!

I'm looking forward to your friendly reply.

Thank you .=)

Sincerely yours,

Becky Yeh

Secretary-General of 2011 NCCU TMUN

NCCU International Association

ianccu  
ianccu
Date registered 10.07.2010

RE: NCCU Taipei Model United Nations invites international students!

#2 by Taj Ormond ( Guest ) , Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:47 pm

This is very nice work from officials of the United Nations from students of the world get chance to express their motives. It is become easy for students to pay for essay works with hire of online qualified writers of world.

Taj Ormond

Birkenstock Yara
film company, which is looking for a foreign student for audition.

Trash & Treasure
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor