Trash & Treasure

Apartment for rent 16000 for 3 rooms!!!!!!

#1 by Lidia ( Guest ) , Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Apartment for rent perfect for students in NCCU!!!! Especially foreign students! 1 year contract.
3 bedrooms, huge living room, kitchen, 1 bathroom, 2 balconies, available rooftop with great view on riverside park, and 101, mountains.
Washing machine, gas cooking, air conditions in all bedrooms!
the thing is there's no furniture - when we rent it we bought all by ourselves, but all expenses are reasonable cos of cheap rent! And I'm selling a lot of stuff in apartment, so in fact i can sell it to new people and it can stay inside without any moving expenses.
I'm moving out in the end of July. I can arrange meeting with land lord - old lady, never disturbs and her family helps to solve any problem in apartment.
Have no reason to post ad, but good will to give away apartment into good hands!!!
contact 0981821147, Lidia

Lidia

RE: Apartment for rent 16000 for 3 rooms!!!!!!

#2 by Guest , Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 am

can you write me at hospe255@yahoo.com and give me information about the place.

#3 by Louise ( Guest ) , Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 am

Hey

I will be an international student at NCCU next semester and I'm very interested by ur add but I'm I'm just staying from Sept 11 to Febuary 12. I will share a falt with a German girl and an English boy.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if u can't find someone for one year contract.
Thanks

Louise

#4 by cecilia Ang ( Guest ) , Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 am

hello, i am looking for an apartment for me and my friend. but would you be open to renting 2 rooms only? and we will need it for about 4-5 months ( from sept-jan) do let me know if it possible. my email is ceciliaazx@gmail.com

cecilia Ang

ray ban half frame glasses
great apartment in Xindian

Trash & Treasure
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor